Pages

My Encounter with God



How would you start sharing your encounter with Jesus and her mother Virgin Mary?

My own experience with them goes this way.

This is not the first time I have encounter them but i can say many times already. The most basic one is when i am praying, i can really feel their presence that they are there in your side holding you and listening from your prayers and wishes. I hope that you can feel that too guys. One thing i am doing when i am praying, i pray sincerely and deep from my heart and feelings. That is the only way you can really feel Jesus beside you.

Our Almighty Father smiled at me. How is it possible?

One day when I went to a retreat in Divine Mercy Retreat House, Brgy. Sibaguan, Roxas City, Capiz, I was renewed. Why?

I don’t know how to start about it. But I am willing to share the real thing happened to me when I was there.

When we arrived there I saw thousands of people who are also willing to change for a better life and willing to be saved on the time of judgement. Wealthy, poor, disabled, normal, and many more different people who wants to see God and talk to God sincerely.

On the way heading to the retreat house, we walk, barefooted and could you ever imagine walking on the dark? On that first day I realized that without Jesus, we can’t walk through a hill, barefooted in rocky road and moving on the dark. Jesus provided us friends and relatives to guide us in every way, like we experience that day that we are guided of different people to be with God.

That was the Start i guess. But i consider everything on that day a fresh start. A nice start to believe more on God, a good start to love more your parents and family, a fine start to let God be in the centre of your life, and a very nice beginning of a new you!

I saw there the image of the Holy Trinity on which the God Almighty, Jesus and the Holy Spirit is present. It was just a big picture and i never even bother about it. Actually I stared on it about a minute as I realized that it was very beautiful to see the Holy Trinity and it feels like very holy. Then the whole retreat resumed as it should be, and i never mind that thing anymore. I was thinking and wondering, how much is my faith to God? I never knew that on the last day of that retreat my question will be answered not only by an ordinary person but with God.

I was so scared to face him that day, i am not prepared, even i already confess my sins to a priest on that occasion i was so afraid that Our Almighty God will punish me. The thing that appeared on me is the picture of the Holy Trinity i saw. Then i talked to our Almighty God that i want to be forgiven, i repeated it several times and really closed my eyes that i can’t stand to see them anymore that because i am so afraid of all my sins. But still they appear in darkness to enlighten me, and there i opened my heart to him so he could clean me and the picture of the holy trinity Smiled at me and i am relieved. So much relieved, every burden i carry when i went there was comforted and I feel so clean and very light. It was then that i believe in miracles. It was the Almighty God that smiled at me! I was blessed to meet him.

Have you been to paradise? Where everything is beautiful and calm? I’ve been there with many other people who need Jesus.

At first, it was very strange for me; I don’t recognize what place is that and who are those people. But if i am to elaborate the place, it will be a long story but one thing, it is really beautiful there.

People are calm and i don’t know what is going on there and i don’t expect anything to happen. I don’t even know why i am there and how i have been there.

Now the people are talking that someone is coming, and others even shout it that there is someone that is coming. I am confused of what is going on really, until i saw a beautiful light blue silk that is very shiny and is waving through the wind and slowly moving down and i saw Our Blessed Virgin Mary on that beautiful dress and is ready and willing to forgive every sin of all the people who are there. She is very holy, i cried and asked her to forgive all I’ve done wrong and when she’s heading on us i manage to touch her silky skirt and i feel so relieved. Still i continue crying for i have so many sin.

I didn’t expected that Jesus would also come that day, but i am so speechless that time and Jesus Came to me and i felt that he absorbed all my thoughts and everything i wanted to pray that i cannot speak was also absorbed and again i was relieved. I was so lucky to meet them in the paradise. I was so lucky to be chosen to be there with that person who also needs Jesus. Thank You Lord God! Please continue to bless us always. I am Praying not only for me, not only for my family but for all the people of the world, regardless of status, race, religion, and beliefs.

I hope that people who could read this will also pray for all the people of the world. Be saved and help save them.

PRAY ALWAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT SPAM! JUST LEAVE A DECENT COMMENT.